Gábor Boskovits ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 1., H, 15:05): > Cecilia Ortmann ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 1., > H 14:32): > >> Hi everyone! >> >> My name is Cecilia, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I'm applying >> for an Outreachy Internship, for the period December 2018 to March 2019. >> >> I'm interesting in making contributions to GNU Guix. I'll be glad to >> receive any instructions or suggestions about where to start. >> >> > Hello Cecilia, > welcome in the GNU Guix community. > > We consider packaging something simple for Guix a good first contribution. > You are welcome to look around the package list at > https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/ > , and package something you > are missing. > Also R packages seem to be easy. > > For instructions on defining a package see: > https://guix.info/manual/en/Defining-Packages.html#Defining-Packages > > You should give a try to installing guix on a foreign distro, or > installing GuixSD, on bare metal, or in a VM. It would be useful if you > noted any hiccups in the process, as installation is not very streamlined > yet. > > You can find further information here: > https://guix.info/manual/en/Binary-Installation.html#Binary-Installation > https://guix.info/manual/en/System-Installation.html#System-Installation > > Note that there is an install script in the etc directory of the tarball, > that can help with a binary installation. > > Please keep in touch, on the mailing list, and also on IRC. Should you > have any problems feel free to contact me, the other mentors, coordinators, > or the list, or anyone on IRC. > > Thanks! > > g_bor > > Oops, my bad, forgot to CC the list. > > Thanks! >> >> Cecilia >> >