Hello, Dimakakos Dimos ezt írta (időpont: 2019. okt. 5., Szo 0:57): > > Christopher Lemmer Webber writes: > > > I think nobody has written a Racket importer. I have it as a > > longstanding background TODO task but clearly haven't found the > > time... despite the fact that I desperately want the feature. > > I could start working on this, starting tomorrow. I will need a bit of > guidance though, shall I open a new thread or use this one? > Thanks for taking the initiative here. I would start a new thread, as this is misleadingly titled right now, and add please add a summary about the current status, so interested parties can get involved more easily. Thanks. Best regards, g_bor > > > >