Clément Lassieur ezt írta (időpont: 2018. aug. 2., Cs, 8:54): > Hi Tatiana, > > Tatiana Sholokhova writes: > > > Hi all, > > > > Thank you for the congratulations! I am excited to have the web-interface > > pushed into the master branch. I would like to thank you all for your > great > > support. Special thanks to Clément for helpful final reviews and merging > > all the changes together. > > :-) > > > Now I would like to add some more features to the interface to enhance it > > further. > > >Hello Tatiana, did you meet my writeup? >I believe that a filtering function would be a very useful addition. >Also most of the time the results differing from the results in the previous evaluations are the most interesting. >Can we get this kind of information somehow? >Also, do you think, that a page with a possibility to download the build log is possible? > That would be great! > > Am I right that now I should again organize my changes as a new > > separate branch? > > It's worth doing a separate branch if the change is large and > complicated, but I think the best is to add things little by little in a > consistent way. Then you can use 'git format-patch' to generate a patch > file, and send it to the mailing list. Or you can use 'git send-email'. > Don't hesitate to ask help about those commands. Most people send > patches to the patch mailing list (guix-patches@gnu.org) because it's > easier to keep track of them (there is an interface: > https://debbugs.gnu.org/db/pa/lguix-patches.html), but in the end, it > doesn't really matter :-) so do as you wish. > > Clément > >