Hello, Ludovic Courtès ezt írta (időpont: 2019. ápr. 17., Sze 14:28): > Hi Gábor, > > Gábor Boskovits skribis: > > > I would go for the upgrade. As this is a change affecting lots of > packages, > > and this upgrade would allow us to reduce the chances to stuck with a > > vulnerable version. I also suppose, that there areg- some changes on > > core-updates we would like to merge anyways before 1.0, so if the upgrade > > goes smoothly, then this is not a big loss of time. Wdyt? > > Merging ‘core-updates’ is no longer an option for 1.0: I’m seriously > still aiming for around April 30th. Let’s get our act together! > Ok, that's clear. > > Likewise, I don’t think the OpenSSL upgrade can be merged on time. But > that’s OK: we can start working on it and have it merged as soon as > possible, possibly with all of ‘core-updates’. > Do we have a list of actionable items we can work on to help? > > Thoughts? > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > Best regards, g_bor >