On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Eric Bavier wrote: > > On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Federico Beffa wrote: > >> > Eric Bavier skribis: >> > >> >> * gnu/packages/gtk.scm (python2-pygtk): New variable. >> > >> >> I notice that most python packages are defined for python 3 and then a >> python2 package is generated with the procedure 'package-with-python2'. >> Is pygtk problematic with python 3? >> > > It has been a while since I did the packaging work for this python2-pygtk, > and I seem to recall that there was some sort of difficulty with python3. > It looks possible, but from what I can tell, it might require more work on the packages that pygtk depends on, some of which aren't compatible with python3 or would requires updates to work with python3. `~Eric -- Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html