On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Andreas Enge skribis: > > > On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 11:40:55PM -0600, Eric Bavier wrote: > >> The addition of sqlite to python will require a fair number of package > >> rebuilds. I think I dealt with the introduced module circular > dependencies in > >> an acceptable manner. > > > > This could be dealt with as last time by creating a branch wip-python, > let > > it build on hydra and cherry-pick the patch into master when the builds > are > > finished. > > Yeah we can do that to reduce rebuilds for users. > I'm not knowledgeable about cherry-picking. Could I just push these packages now? It looks like hydra is caught up with the x86-64 and i686 builds at least. `~Eric -- Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html