On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Federico Beffa wrote: > > Eric Bavier skribis: > > > >> * gnu/packages/gtk.scm (python2-pygtk): New variable. > > > > I notice that most python packages are defined for python 3 and then a > python2 package is generated with the procedure 'package-with-python2'. > Is pygtk problematic with python 3? > It has been a while since I did the packaging work for this python2-pygtk, and I seem to recall that there was some sort of difficulty with python3. > I would be interested in using it > with a package for matplotlib that I'm preparing. > I will take another look at it, being that it would be useful to you. Thanks for asking, `~Eric -- Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html