Hello Guix! I'd like to implement something similar to NixOS's command-not-found in Guix. As you can see in the repository below, it contains a nix file which is essentially a shell script which runs the second file, a perl script, if the user enters a command which is not found on this system. The perl script suggests names of packages containing said command which it pulls from an SQL database. https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/tree/master/nixos/modules/programs/command-not-found This would make Guix much more user-friendly; for example, new Guix System users often struggle to figure out how to add the "clear" command to their shell. command-not-found would immediately inform them that it can be found in the ncurses package. How would you recommend I go about implementing something similar for Guix? I have unfortunately been unable to find a database or anything similar listing files outputted to /bin by each package, which would in my opinion be the starting step. Happy Hacking! Sarthak (cel7t)