Hello. I probably have all phases screwed up in my head now. (shepherd-service (start #~(make-forkexec-constructor some-command #:directory (pk #$twgter-directory) #:log-file (pk #$twgter-log-file)) )) If we instantiate this process in our OS declaration under services and then run that OS inside a container and `herd start this-service`, where would the above (pk ..) values show up? They aren't in /var/log/messages and they aren't in whatever #:log-file we specified. I imagine this gexp turns into a Guile script somewhere inside the store and Shepherd runs it when we start the service. More generally, how to I print stuff inside gexps that are part of services. Thank you -- Best regards Vlad Kozin