unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Question about compile packages
@ 2021-03-29 19:05 Charles Direg
From: Charles Direg @ 2021-03-29 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

 Dear,

How can I modify the flags that any program is compiled with within guix? That
is, I can allow in the gnu-build-system to modify it globally so that I can
add the build flags to any package, for example, add the flags -O2
-march=native -mtune=native so global as I already mentioned, so that these
are added to each package at the time of compilation, this would not be
within the guix development environment, because what I want is that this
compilation is natively for my pc.

As a second question, how could I set the --no-susbtitutes option when
installing the guix system from ISO, since I would like all installed
packages to be compiled natively first?

I really appreciate your kind time and I look forward to your responses.

Sincerely,
~ Abraham Huerta