unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Shyam Saran <syamsaran12345@gmail.com>
To: Katherine Cox-Buday <cox.katherine.e@gmail.com>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org, Leo Prikler <leo.prikler@student.tugraz.at>
Subject: Re: Scala package
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 00:39:08 +0530	[thread overview]

Many people want to move all their development work on guix

example android sdk app development, yes scala, gradle, kotlin, groovy etc
(even blockstack, ethereum) required to be packaged
As many of you, and Julien trying this.

So more than contributing code, please provide a blog post from which, who
all want to help
can also get guidance.

Thanks

syam