Hello, Simon Tournier ezt írta (időpont: 2023. ápr. 4., K 13:51): > Hi Gábor, > > On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 20:47, Gábor Boskovits > wrote: > > > the proposal submission deadline, which is 4th April, 1800 UTC. This is a > > hard deadline, contributors not submitting a proposal by this deadline > are > > ineligible to participate in this round of GSoC. > > Ouch! Well, I was in holidays and fully offline these past weeks. > Therefore, I probably missed it. What is the status? Any proposal > around? > Don't worry, we have some. I am going to have a look now, as it should now be final. Regards, g_bor > > > Cheers, > simon > >