unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* [internship]GSoC proposal review period begins today
@ 2023-03-20 19:47 Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2023-03-20 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Hello guix,

and especially prospective GSoC mentors.

I am send this as a remainder that the proposal review period has just
begun. Please coordinate with the candidates. Also please remind them about
the proposal submission deadline, which is 4th April, 1800 UTC. This is a
hard deadline, contributors not submitting a proposal by this deadline are
ineligible to participate in this round of GSoC. Please also check your
organization dashboard, and see if you can access it and see your projects.
In case you have any problem related to that contact Jose.

Regards,
g_bor

* Re: [internship]GSoC proposal review period begins today
@ 2023-04-04  9:51 ` Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2023-04-04  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Boskovits, Guix Devel

Hi Gábor,

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 20:47, Gábor Boskovits <gboskovits@gmail.com> wrote:

> the proposal submission deadline, which is 4th April, 1800 UTC. This is a
> hard deadline, contributors not submitting a proposal by this deadline are
> ineligible to participate in this round of GSoC.

Ouch!  Well, I was in holidays and fully offline these past weeks.
Therefore, I probably missed it.  What is the status?  Any proposal
around?

Cheers,
simon

* Re: [internship]GSoC proposal review period begins today
@ 2023-04-04 20:14   ` Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2023-04-04 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Tournier; +Cc: Guix Devel

Hello,

Simon Tournier <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. ápr. 4.,
K 13:51):

> Hi Gábor,
>
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 20:47, Gábor Boskovits <gboskovits@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > the proposal submission deadline, which is 4th April, 1800 UTC. This is a
> > hard deadline, contributors not submitting a proposal by this deadline
> are
> > ineligible to participate in this round of GSoC.
>
> Ouch!  Well, I was in holidays and fully offline these past weeks.
> Therefore, I probably missed it.  What is the status?  Any proposal
> around?

Don't worry, we have some. I am going to have a look now, as it should now
be final.

Regards,
g_bor

@ 2023-04-05  6:50     ` Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2023-04-05  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Boskovits; +Cc: Guix Devel

Hi Gábor,

On Tue, 04 Apr 2023 at 22:14, Gábor Boskovits <gboskovits@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't worry, we have some. I am going to have a look now, as it should now
> be final.

Cool!  Thank you.

Cheers,
simon