Hello, Ludovic Courtès ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jún. 15., Sze 11:12): > Hello! > > Josselin Poiret skribis: > > > Should we also make use of the point release to remove some deprecated > > things/switch some defaults? I'm thinking of: > > * removing the swap-devices deprecation warning and compatibility code; > > * removing the bootloader-configuration-target warning and compatibility > > code; > > I don’t think we can do that because there hasn’t been any new release > in the meantime, unfortunately. Better wait for a few months after 1.4. > > > * switching gdm-configuration-wayland? to #t, so that the OOB experience > > with Wayland sessions is better. > > Perhaps I’m biased because I use Xorg, but I wonder how good a default > that is? To put it differently, what fraction of the user base uses > Wayland? > Do you think we can use download statistics to estimate this? > Regards, g_bor > > Thanks, > Ludo’. > >