I agree. pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jan. 27., Cs 18:35): > I agree. > > On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 10:24:11AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > Hello Guix! > > > > With a few exceptions, our blog posts do not have a license, which is > > not great as it prevents sharing and reuse, at least by those outside > > Guix circles (we discussed it in the past but never got around to fixing > > it). > > > > I’d like us to clarify that, with a footer on blog posts saying that, > > unless otherwise stated, posts are dual-licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0 and > > GFDL 1.3+ (the latter so we can reuse material in the cookbook and in > > the manual). Patch below. > > > > What do people think? > > > > If maintainers and everyone agrees, I’d like to publicly email all the > > authors asking them whether they agree with the proposed licensing > > terms, or whether they’d like a different free license. The script > > below enumerates blog post authors (the list needs a bit of cleanup > > still): > >