unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* IT jobs in Switzerland
@ 2021-09-22 21:15 Gábor Boskovits
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2021-09-22 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello guix,

The firm where I am working now is hiring.

Location: Zug, Switzerland. People willing to work in office will be
preferred. The firm helps with relocation if needed.

Profile: HFT crypto startup

Codebase: c++, python
Tooling: k8s, gitlab

Positions: quantitative trader, quantitative researcher, c++ developer,
devops

Experience with AWS is a plus.

If someone is willing to give this a try, please come back to me and I can
provide more details.

Regards,
g_bor

* Re: IT jobs in Switzerland  OFF TOPIC JOKE
@ 2021-09-24 15:22 ` Joshua Branson
From: Joshua Branson @ 2021-09-24 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gábor Boskovits; +Cc: guix-devel

Gábor Boskovits <gboskovits@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello guix,
>
> The firm where I am working now is hiring.
>
> Location: Zug, Switzerland. People willing to work in office will be preferred. The firm helps with relocation if needed.
>
> Profile: HFT crypto startup
>
> Codebase: c++, python
> Tooling: k8s, gitlab

I'm an expert ping pong player, and master mattress tester.  You may
have heard of me.  I should warn you...I am expensive to hire.  :)

> Positions: quantitative trader, quantitative researcher, c++ developer, devops
>
> Experience with AWS is a plus.
>
> If someone is willing to give this a try, please come back to me and I can provide more details.
>
> Regards,
> g_bor

P.S.  I'm just kidding this job description is a little beyong me, but
best of luck recruiting talented people!

--
Joshua Branson (jab in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus

* Re: IT jobs in Switzerland OFF TOPIC JOKE
@ 2021-09-24 15:56 ` Jonathan McHugh
From: Jonathan McHugh @ 2021-09-24 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joshua Branson, Gábor Boskovits; +Cc: guix-devel

(I got this mail from other channels, bleurgh...).

Zig, Switzerland would be more cool.

CVs are only accepted in APL format.

Jonathan McHugh
indieterminacy@libre.brussels