i will report more, for now you can see there are thousands of build errors tryign to bootstrap http://34.41.82.208:8080/eval/7?status=failed On Sun, Mar 24, 2024, 07:27 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi, > > Jim Dupont skribis: > > > have been struggling to deploy cuirass on a gcp cluster. > > I was able to install it manually on one machine and use it from guix > > talking to postgres and nginx running in ubuntu. the shepherd wont build > or > > install, needs more love. > > I have gotten to finally build on guix and can export the package from > one > > system to another. > > Can someone help me understand how to document the exact steps to > reproduce > > a build? > > There are constant issues with guile modules not found or loading, > > autoconfig failing or other errors, > > Could you be more specific about the build errors you encounter? > > To run Cuirass, the best option is install the ‘cuirass’ package in > Guix: ‘guix install cuirass’. Then you can start the ‘cuirass register’ > and ‘cuirass web’ processes manually or get systemd to handle them (I > don’t think Cuirass provides ‘.service’ files, but it should.) > > If you want to be on the bleeding edge (not recommended), the easiest > way is to run ‘guix build -f guix.scm’ from the Cuirass source tree. > > HTH! > > Ludo’. >