I don't have anything else packaged. I've only dabbled with Erlang myself. You can start a REPL with: % erl -Steve On Mar 16, 2016 9:21 PM, "Leo Famulari" wrote: > On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 05:18:57PM -0700, Steve Sprang wrote: > > Oops, I didn't follow up on this. I made the suggested changes to the > > patch. I also bumped the version to 18.3, which has subsequently > > become available. > > This is awesome! > > Do you have any erlang programs packaged that we can try it out with? Or > is there some "hello world" thing I can try for this package? >