Hi: I've just sent my recording in other mail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ7bWzsL7Ps By some reason, the image keeps freezed in some minutes, but most the recording is fine El sáb, 1 jun 2024 a las 23:22, Joshua Branson () escribió: > > Hey bug hurd! > > So we had an awesome time today watching Sergey code a trivial translator > (1) and do > some glibc hacking (2). Sergey coded and chatted for 4 and 1/2 hours! > Three cheers > for that kind of commitment! Thanks pal! > > In the livestream today, Sergey wrote caesar.c, which implements a simple > caeser > cipher. It's a toy. A caesar cipher is EASY to break, but it was fun > watching > him code it out! > > Here is the preliminary video. The audio is pretty bad. Apologies for > that. > > https://video.hardlimit.com/w/aQK46FjVeZ2efMSw1wEtoV > > I can improve my video's audio a little bit, but probably not much... > > Did someone else record video? Please share it with me. Maybe your > recording > is much better than mine! > > Perhaps in the future we can try to use mumble ? Apparently that's used in > games a lot for better quality sound. I could set up such a server. What > other > options do we have for meeting virtually with free software? > > dino perhaps, but this blog post says it's not really great for many calls: > https://dino.im/blog/2022/02/dino-0.3-release/ > > https://jami.net/ I've never tried it. > > Big blue button > > Any other options that I am missing? > > Thanks for attending those that did, and thanks again for Sergey. I can't > believe you straight up coded for 4 and 1/2 hours straight! > > 1) https://paste.debian.net/1318833/ > > 2) Sergey ported the Hurd to AArch64! He is able to run the Hurd on > AArch64 in > qemu on a GNU/Linux host! > https://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/news/2024-q1.html >