(Re-replying again, as the mail did not reach guix-devel) Hi Ludovic, Sorry for the late reply. I've pulled the new changes from remote to my local repo, and tried following the same instructions again. I don't remember clearly, but the test suite's UI seems to have changed the last time I tried running them, as well as the number of errors that I've previously encountered. With that being said, I've attached the logs below. Out of topic question: Since I'm using Gmail, is it messing up with the style or layout? Is there any format that I should be following, while sending mail? On Mon, 6 May, 2024, 15:46 Ludovic Courtès, wrote: > Hi, > > Steve George skribis: > > > Hi Ashvith - are you building the master branch with a recent checkout? > > > > I also get some FAILS, but not as many as you. > > It would be nice if you could report it: the list of FAILs and the > corresponding .log files. Also please mention how you run them: Guix > System or another distro, and whether or not you’re in ‘guix shell -C’. > > Some tests are enabled when networking is available, and it’s not > unusual for these to fail if the networking conditions aren’t optimal > (for instance, some ISPs set up DNS hijacking, which breaks some of the > expectations.) > > Anyway, it’s probably worth investigating. > > Thanks, > Ludo’. >