Hi Ludo, Thank you for your email! > What would it take to integrate it on the web site? I will start working on a patch some time soon. The beginning of school is just around the corner so I'll try to work on the patch before all the school related turmoil starts. :) Best, Danjela On Mon, Sep 7, 2020, 12:21 Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi Danjela! > > Daniela Lura skribis: > > > I'm sending this email to follow up on the search functionality for > > packages. > > With Chris's help I managed to make some changes that make the query for > > searching packages within the Guix Data Service faster. > > I don't know if the search is fast enough to be included on the Guix > > website, but I thought it would be good to share. > > > > Search packages page in the test version of the website that Chris > > deployed: guix-website-test.cbaines.net/packages/search > > It seems to work well and it’s pretty fast! > > > If you'd want to have a look at the code changes: > > > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/data-service.git/commit/?id=ee613cdb305cc1e443135d311aead6c799902b8a > > this is the commit where the changes start. > > Nice. > > What would it take to integrate it on the web site? That’d be really > cool. :-) > > Thanks for following up, great work! > > Ludo’. >