Hi Pierre, > We would need some sort of paging. With JavaScript on, we could have infinite pages. I think pagination is available on this page: https://guix.gnu.org/packages/, which I believe could be used if the search functionality is incorporated there. > I would display the synopsis first and optionally the description. I used the same format as this page: https://guix.gnu.org/packages/, so I guess the alteration you mentioned should be discussed with the person/people who designed it. :) > The queries seem a bit too slow, maybe there is a performance issue that could be fixed. Again, I have cc-ed Chris who could give a better response on that. :) Thank you for the feedback, Danjela On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 at 08:17, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > Great start, thanks for your work! > > A few suggestions: > > - We would need some sort of paging. With JavaScript on, we could have > infinite pages. > > - I would display the synopsis first and optionally the description. > > - The queries seem a bit too slow, maybe there is a performance issue > that could be fixed. > > Good luck! > > -- > Pierre Neidhardt > https://ambrevar.xyz/ >