Hello everyone, This is Danjela, the Outreachy intern at the Guix Data Service. Taking into consideration the suggestion made in this thread: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-05/msg00096.html, my mentor, Christopher Baines suggested me to write a script that serves a search page for packages using the search functionality within the Guix Data Service, https://data.guix.gnu.org/repository/1/branch/master/latest-processed-revision/packages?search_query=git&field=version&field=synopsis&after_name=&limit_results=100 . The prototype page can be accessed through a test version of the Guix website that Chris deployed: http://guix-website-test.cbaines.net/packages/search I'd like to know if you find the page useful so that I can hopefully start working on incorporating the search functionality into this page: https://guix.gnu.org/packages/. Best Regards, Danjela