@Gábor Just missed your last email. Yes, its all settled now on my side :) And regarding anaconda, yes even I figured out the difficulty level at this point of time, hence I chose a package from cran repository. Guess at a later point of time, after successfully add a package, could get back to try with anaconda. Regards, Lakshmi Prasannakumar Bangalore On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 1:27 AM Björn Höfling < bjoern.hoefling@bjoernhoefling.de> wrote: > Hi Lakshmi, > > On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 23:42:50 +0530 > Lakshmi Prasannakumar wrote: > > > Hi Gábor, > > > > Thanks for checking. I was out of town with limited access to the > > internet due to a personal emergency. So haven't actually progressed > > much on adding the package. I have just started to follow up from > > where I left off last week now in terms of adding the package. Would > > definitely get back to you in case of any blocks or doubts. > > > welcome back. I hope everything goes well again for you. > > Concerning your package contribution, try to get it going quickly, > there is only one week left. If you have questions, ask on the mailing > list, people are here to help you. > > Which 'Anaconda' are you packaging? I'm not sure if that is the best > choice. All Anacondas I saw look complicated, with dependencies and > other issues. It would be for example enough to just submit one > dependency that is not yet part of Guix. > > Björn >