unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Test parallelism with CMake
@ 2021-10-09  7:56 Liliana Marie Prikler
From: Liliana Marie Prikler @ 2021-10-09  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: code, guix-devel

Hi Greg,

for the purposes of GNU Guix, #:parallel-build? and #:parallel-tests?
are distinct flags and the latter (if implemented) would apply to the
check phase.  Our cmake-build-system in this case defers to gnu-build-
system, which ought to insert -jN as you described.

It could be that the package(s) you build have disabled parallel tests
for some reason (breakage, reproducibility, ...).  If not there would
be issues passing those arguments, which I don't believe the case from
static analysis however.

Cheers,
Liliana

* Test parallelism with CMake