Hi Liliana, The packages I am building do not disable parallel tests. Greg On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 3:56 AM Liliana Marie Prikler < liliana.prikler@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Greg, > > for the purposes of GNU Guix, #:parallel-build? and #:parallel-tests? > are distinct flags and the latter (if implemented) would apply to the > check phase. Our cmake-build-system in this case defers to gnu-build- > system, which ought to insert -jN as you described. > > It could be that the package(s) you build have disabled parallel tests > for some reason (breakage, reproducibility, ...). If not there would > be issues passing those arguments, which I don't believe the case from > static analysis however. > > Cheers, > Liliana > >