------- Original Message ------- On Saturday, November 5th, 2022 at 18:53, Christopher Baines wrote: > So, personally I think the simplist path forward is to create > packages.guix.gnu.org as the domain, and do stuff there. That will help > avoid getting stuck up on how to integrate with the main website. I like that. > I'm more than happy to try and help others get this done, I just don't > have enough time at the moment to commit to it myself. I understand. > What Danjela produced in terms of the search is probably fine as > something to go with, maybe the additional thing that needs writing is > pages for the individual packages that the search can link to (they can > just be very simple initially). > > But yeah, are you (or anyone else who's reading) up for hacking on this? Yeah, I'm willing to work on that. I'll start by adding support for handling requests for package detail pages. I'll report any progress (or lack of it). Cheers,