Hello Guix, This message is in reply to an old one (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2020-07/msg00050.html), where Danjela shared the work done during the internship. Danjela said: > I'd like to know if you find the page useful so that I can hopefully start working on incorporating the search functionality into this page: https://guix.gnu.org/packages/. I'd like to have Danjela's project integrated as soon as possible. People have been asking for this feature for a long time. And we could take the oportunity to update URL paths to packages so that they work as permalinks, which is another change people have been asking for for a long time. What was the integration plan for Danjela's work, specifically? How can I help? I have a copy of the "guix-packages-search.scm" script (don't remember where I got it from), and tried it out locally already. --- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/