Ludovic Courtès schreef op vr 01-04-2022 om 10:58 [+0200]: > As a first milestone, maybe we could start running ‘autoreconf’ more > often, for packages higher in the graph.  We could change the > ‘bootstrap’ build phase to do that unless it’s explicitly turned off. > It may turn out to be a Sisyphean task though… > > Thoughts? Changing all pre-existing packages, maybe. But doing this for new packages (reducing review effort) and perhaps when a package is updated (for purity) should be feasible I think? Then gradually things would improve and eventually(TM) doing the switch in the bootstrap phase may become feasible ... Greetings, Maxime.