hello guix, i'm totally new to guix and free software development, so bear me if i'm doing something wrong. the 0.10 version of zig just got released[1], with the new self-hosted compiler. during the period of development, i've also submitted a pull request[2] for zig, so that we don't need an extra patch file[3] to build it on guix. however, the new zig compiler depends on llvm-15 to build, which is unfortunately, not available in guix at the moment. i personally would like to do the work, but lacking the knowledge of both guix and llvm makes it almost like an impossible task for me. so it would be really helpful if anyone could help with the packaging of llvm-15. initially asked on #guix irc channel, csepp suggested me asking on guix-devel, hoping to get more attention and help. [1] https://ziglang.org/download/0.10.0/release-notes.html [2] https://github.com/ziglang/zig/pull/13145 [3] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/patches/zig-use-system-paths.patch -- dan