On January 24, 2021, Pjotr Prins wrote: > I was just thinking that it should be possible to login with ssh into > a GNU Guix shell running in a container that gets fired up by the > sshd. I am thinking about a safe shell for fetching files. If this > works no chroot setup is required. > > Or is this a really dumb idea :) I haven't seen any serious audit investigating security properties of Guix containers. I do not think it's dumb to try this as an experiment, but I do think it would be malpractice to trust user data with this system before appropriately thorough evaluation.