Hi Guix/Python team, My fix for python-requests-kerberos was pushed today (thanks Oleg!) and I thought it would be an appropriate moment to ask about the pyproject-build-system. In short, is the pyproject-build-system a preferable default over the python-build-system? The manual states "experimental", but "encouraged to try it", leaving me wondering which one to use when. And in long: Although not fully PEP 517-compliant according the documentation, the pyproject-build-system does seem to fall back to setuptools.build_meta if the pyproject.toml is missing. Contrary to what the name implies to me, it can therefore also be used for packages with only a setup.py file. This usually leads to slicker definitions, since quite a few packages seem to only use pytest as their testing suite and in these cases the pyproject-build-system does not require an override of the check phase. Should I therefore always try to use the pyproject-build-system instead of the python-build-system, or is there some different guideline to follow? Best wishes, Troy