I am using it with pack and the minimal requirement the size down but also prevents a large number of dependencies from being pulled in when building from source.  I attached the dependency graphviz dot to illustrate, the resulting png is roughly 7mb.  This is only for cmake. On 4/1/21 4:02 PM, Maxime Devos wrote: > On Wed, 2021-03-31 at 13:17 -0400, Tom Hiller wrote: >> Could cmake-minimal be made publicly available as a version of cmake >> without the documentation dependencies? I believe the only thing >> preventing this is the hidden flag inherited from cmake-bootstrap. > Technically, yes, but why? What's the use case you have in mind?