unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Question: wrap-program without #:sh can be ok even when cross-compiling?
@ 2021-06-06  7:39 Leo Prikler
From: Leo Prikler @ 2021-06-06  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: maximedevos; +Cc: guix-devel

I think we might want to export a utility procedure
    (patch-shebangs files inputs)
so that files used during build (e.g. configure, Makefile, etc.) can do
(patch-shebangs build-stuff native-inputs) and the rest implicitly gets
(patch-shebangs files inputs) during the patch-shebangs phase.  WDYT?

* Question: wrap-program without #:sh can be ok even when cross-compiling?
@ 2021-06-05 18:39 Maxime Devos
From: Maxime Devos @ 2021-06-05 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel