unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* torsocks 2.0 bug
@ 2016-01-29 10:45 swedebugia
From: swedebugia @ 2016-01-29 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi

I found after reconfiguring my system lately that the update to torsocks
2.0 broke this:

$ torsocks icecat

Which I use all the time.

I tested with the former 2-3 versions of Icecat in my store and they all
fail silently. Passing debug options does not give a clue to whats
wrong.

I tested torsocks 2.0 with youtube-dl and lynx and both work.

I would like to patch tor.scm to have the option of installing an
earlier version of torsocks but dont know hot to check out the old
version.

cheers swedebugia