OK, one more... On 24/07/2016 7:48, Jookia wrote: > I think the clearest system is a way to have multiple guixes > installed at once. Other package managers need not do this, but as > long as the daemon compatiblity is kept it should be fine. There > could be a guix-jookia, guix-nonfree for those that really want to > run it on their nonfree systems. Eeh. IMO, let's not drag unfree software into this. It's not the motivation, and I can't see it helping anyone's cause or mood. > These would have their own internal system with maximum freedom for > experimentation. Freedom! \o/ > Getting users to install these systems would be the hard part. That's what gets me. This is Guix, for Stallman's sake. If anyone should be able to pull it off... :-) Kind regards, T out