On 03-09-2022 17:38, Roman Scherer wrote: > Hello Guix, > > I would like to enable the S3 transporter for the Clojure package. For > this I need version 1.8.2 of the Maven Resolver packages. Right now we > have version 1.6.3 packaged in Guix. AFAIK, you don't need to.  IIUC, the patch series at adds it. > Should I update the existing packages to 1.8.2 or create new package > variants with a 1.8 prefix for this? > > Right now I have the variants, but I was wondering what the best > approach would be. > > Thanks, Roman. I recommend using something else than Amazon S3 -- Amazon is known for a number on unethical practices. E.g., after searching for 'Amazon ethical practices', I found . Greetings, Maxime.