Great, I added all of that, thanks! Le 12 janvier 2022 12:58:03 GMT+01:00, "Ludovic Courtès" a écrit : >Hi again! > >Julien Lepiller skribis: > >> +##### Until February 8: talks proposal >> + >> +Propose your talks by sending them to `guix-days@gnu.org`. Feel free to drop >> +in `#guix` on irc.freenode.net to discuss what you would like to talk about > >Should be irc.libera.chat. > >A couple of ideas occurred to me while biking this morning: > >> +We welcome all kinds of topics from the community, especially your own experience >> +with Guix, your cool projects that involve Guix in some way, infrastructure around >> +guix (translations, continuous integration, ...), and any subject you feel >> +should be discussed during the conference. > >What about adding something like: > > We particularly encourage people who consider themselves part of a > group underrepresented in Guix and the broader free software movement > to submit a talk; do not hesitate to get in touch with the organizers > at `guix-days@gnu.org` if unsure or if you would like guidance on how > to prepare your talk. > > Please make sure your talk is accessible to a non-expert audience, for > instance by explaining the general context before diving into > technical descriptions, and by avoiding acronyms and jargon. > >? > >After the first sentence above, I also thought about that one: > > We accept talks in languages other than English provided English > subtitles are included. > >Thoughts? > >Ludo’.