ng0, On 30/01/17 07:13, ng0 wrote: > Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: >> This adds Nyx (no relation), a handy status monitor for Tor relays. > > Cool! > So it seems you have evaded the problems with the custom setup > phase they have, which I ran into. Strange. But nice. > > I think it's okay, take a look at this search and the reactions I > got about it. > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=nyx&submit=Search&idxname=guix-devel Oy, that's... so recent I completely missed it? I'm still trudging through the post-exam backlog & didn't know you'd submitted this too! > For the git commit you could mention that this used to be called > "arm" and since then has been replaced by "nyx", see the comment > Ludovic gave. Even better. I'll add it to the description field as well. > Sidecomment: Ah! That's the obvious error I failed to spot when I gave it a try. If I can get Python packages to work, there's hope for everyone. >> + #:phases >> + (modify-phases %standard-phases >> + (replace 'check >> + (lambda _ > > I think the indendation is wrong here. I think so too. Kind regards, T G-R