Hello everybody, are you interested in getting KDE into Guix? I prepared a repo providing everything to make this easy: * Guix package descriptions for another about 100 KDE packages * scripts to ease adding the package definition to the respective gnu/packages/*.scm file, including commit and commit-message * Lists about KDE applications per group (education, pim, office, etc.) to work on. Just check out https://gitlab.digitalcourage.de/htgoebel/guix-kde-package/-/blob/master/README.md for how easy it is. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me. Requirements: xclip -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |