Hello, Am 02.10.19 um 14:32 schrieb Gábor Boskovits: > > You are looking for guix-master. The interface shows for a given > evalution only > the packages that were scheduled because of the difference between the > evaluation > and the previous one. IC. I assume old hydra was not able to evaluate that fast, thus the there have been more packages for each evaluation. Now e.g. ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/7761 contains the rebuild of exactly one package (next) - which is hard to spot sine it is buried by many "image" builds. > I believe it would make sense to have an aggregate package view, > showing the current status of the packages, and the evaluation when > they were last attempted, > and the result of that attempt. Wdyt? This would be helpful, esp. if it is placed somewhat prominently. Another possibility would be improve the search-filters. FWIW: Check when a package has been build the last time (for some specific platform). -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |