If we make a team per build system, I'd be in ant, maven, ocaml and dune :) I think there was also interest in formal methods, it could be a team. On June 5, 2022 11:51:20 AM GMT+02:00, zimoun wrote: >Hi Ricardo, > >On Sat, 04 Jun 2022 at 14:07, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > >> As a first step I’d suggest collecting teams, setting up the email >> aliases, and updating the website to show the existing teams. Here’s >> a draft of three teams: > >Well, a team per build system would fit more or less the needs, I >guess. It is not a big deal if there are some overlaps. > >For what is it is worth, I would suggest that people with commit access >appear at least once in one team, if possible. > > >> * R team >> Simon Tournier >> Ricardo Wurmus > >In addition, add me to: > >* Julia team > > >Cheers, >simon >