Mark H Weaver skribis: > FWIW, I think it would be better for 'file' to be bound to the fixed > package, and to add a 'file/fixed' that points to the old buggy one. > Then 'file/fixed' could be used in some selected places. > > 'file' is used as a plain input (as opposed to native-input) in several > places that make me a bit nervous, e.g. the 'transmission' bittorrent > client (is 'file' being used at runtime on downloaded files?), and also > 'aegis', 'quilt', and 'cmake'. This script helps determine this: