The next 2.5 days will be unpleasant for me and probably difficult to focus, but I know how to fix the 3 failing tests for us. I'll have this fixed in thex next days. Appended is the failing tests output (for me as a backup) and the combined gnunet-svn + gnunet-gtk-svn patch. As we discussed this will not be in guix at the moment and is intended as a test package to get the next release of gnunet to build on guix when it is released. There are last things I want to transition from my Gentoo package to the guix packages. I'd like to have a gnunet package with --with-experimental enabled (features: conversation etc, at least last time I read the Makefile), so this will be available out of tree when all the features are too much for master tree (or --with-experimental is considered too unstable to ship). The log attachment was too big, log can be replicated with tests enabled. Have a nice weekend.