So, here's debbugs. Disclaimer: I never ran or did setup or got in any way in touch with debbugs on a server. Input welcome to adjust. All I know is that we'll need a service to make this work. I have no reasonable interest in this, so I won't go all the way. I'd like to fix this package up as far as usage goes. I can not test it running, but from the build/install perspective it is done. There are structures in code which can be changed etc, but this was done in about ~30 minutes to get some input as I thought, hey we use debbugs.. why do we not have debbugs packaged already?