Kei Kebreau writes: > Thanks for the review! The macros you mention were indeed introduced in > this version. Wow, good catch! > Does this commit message look good to you? > > * gnu/packages/music.scm (moc): Update to 2.5.2. > [source](modules, snippet): Remove timestamps from the output. I'd just write "[source]: Add snippet to make it reproducible.". > Does the ghc binary work for you? I get complaints about the ncursesw > library missing. I suspect it has to do with the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, as > seen in the ghc package definition. Looks like you're right. I've filed a bug report: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25421 Thank you!