Danny, all, Danny Milosavljevic wrote: >> I strongly suspect that it still won't work. According to >> , the >> 'pam_fprintd.so' >> module needs to be added to the PAM configuration. > > That is only required if not using gdm. I think since we force > gdm now it > should work as-is. What do you mean? We don't force GDM on anyone. I'm still unable to use fprintd at all (I think, I've never used it before): ~ λ fprintd-enroll nckx Using device /net/reactivated/Fprint/Device/0 failed to claim device: Not Authorized: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action net.reactivated.fprint.device.enroll is not registered ~ λ sudo fprintd-enroll nckx Using device /net/reactivated/Fprint/Device/0 failed to claim device: Not Authorized: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Action net.reactivated.fprint.device.setusername is not registered I'm not using GDM. Kind regards, T G-R