Hello Guix! The attached config file can be used to produce a 2.9G QCOW image (uncompressed) that internally appears to have a 20G file system: guix system vm-image --image-size=20G vm-live.tmpl The image logs into Xfce and from there people can spawn a terminal, run ‘guix package -i icecat’, etc. I think it would fill the need of those who want to see what Guix is like, and also the need of developers who want to test their software on Guix without installing it (I’d argue that installing Guix on top of their distro is simpler, but some people will use the VM image for that purpose anyway.) What do people think? If that’s fine with you I can commit it and update the doc & makefiles. Thanks, Ludo’.