Hello, I've bare-metal I'd like to use to stress test the installer before putting it in production I found a bug installing Guix using btrfs and I'd like to send the output of the "Unexpected problem" instead of a photo of the screen attached to the bug report: please is that output saved in some log file I can copy and send by email? also: is there a way to start the Installer in a ssh remote session (once I manually set up networking) so I can stay away from bare metal? :-) thanks! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures