Hey, In summary, if you're interested in getting involved in the development of the Guix Data Service, or interested in using the data, please let me know! This is a small update following on from [1]. 1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-09/msg00104.html The Guix Data Service stores data about GNU Guix, and provides this through a web interface. It's written in Guile, and uses a PostgreSQL database. I've been looking at documenting the local development process to allow for an Outreachy project to improve internationalisation support [2]. If anyone is interested in testing the documentation here [3] that would be great, please just email me with any issues you come across! 2: https://www.outreachy.org/apply/project-selection/#gnu-guix-improve-internationalization-support-for-the-guix- 3: http://data.guix.gnu.org/README Since my last email to the list: - The patches for the Guix package and service definition have been merged in to master - I've improved the deployment to milano-guix-1 so the service is now running at http://data.guix.gnu.org/ - There are dumps of the database available at http://data.guix.gnu.org/dumps/ to aid with local development - The repository now sits on Savannah at http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/data-service.git/ - There's a list of ideas I have for the Guix Data Service in the README: http://data.guix.gnu.org/README I've also begun working on showing the history of packages [4], and this should be available once I do the next deployment. 4: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/data-service.git/commit/?id=59c342ffde542a62f3911ee9122cde648eee2133 Thanks, Chris